Sunday 23 June 2013

Don't Kill The Messenger - BOTW #12

I was very excited about this week. So excited, I was shaking with anticipation. I knew this week would be awesome, and it was. But why? I'll show you.
3.Food Fight [Animation Challenge Entry] - backyardlegos. This was a great entry to the food fight animation challenge on bricksinmotion.com, which was one of the reasons I was so excited about this week. This was a great theme, chosen (as far as I know) by Ttownstudios, and gathered up some unique and interesting entries. This one was one of my favourites, along with MRlegobuilder987's  entry, and it's also pretty funny.
2.LEGO Battle At The Black Gate - BrotherhoodWorkshop. BrotherhoodWorkshop appears so frequently on this blog, that he is easily the most featured brickfilmer in it. Of course, this is no surprise, seeing that he uploads good-quality animations once every two weeks. I am personally a big fan of his works, and love his distinctive animation style and tricks. It's no wonder he's built up such a large amount of subscribers and interest. He is not only funny, but is a great animator too.
1.NNN - The Orange-Green War Continues - NightlyNewsatNine. This was the real reason that I was excited this week. This has been in production for almost 6 months, and it has been a tense wait. It was planned exactly when it was going to come out on YouTube (*cough*and I was the first viewer*cough*) I was so excited that I sat down next to the computer for 5 minutes waiting for it to go live, and it lived up to my expectations. The animation was flawless, and the entire storyline is fantastic. The only bad thing is now we have to waitfor Chapter 3 to come out :(
Thanks for reading this blog post. If you want to see more, click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment